Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
November 27, 2017
1. Call to order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 P.M.
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Wayne Wilson, Debra Kimble, Diana Miles, and Martha Westerman. Sherri Humphry and Judge Whitfield were not present.
3. Certify Posting
Carson verified with the secretary that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
As of October 31, 2017
Incommons Bank $188,256.88
Classic Bank $76,615.02
Sales Tax Not available
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Diana, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented.
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and Unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
Rosebud Auto will be receiving a letter from the City Attorney. The Bartosh loan is two months delinquent. All other loans are current.
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
Rosebud Christmas Parade December 7 Holiday Market (Travis) December 9
Blue Santa December 16
11. Set date and time for the December 2017 meeting
December 18, 2017 5:30 P.M. D Brown Library
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Wayne, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 P.M.
Carson Wallace, EDC President Martha Westerman, EDC Secretary
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer