Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
September 25, 2017
1. Call to order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Wayne Wilson, Judge Whitfield, Diana Miles, and Martha Westerman. Sherri Humphry and Debra Kimble were not present.
3. Certify posting
Carson verified with the secretary that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
As of August 31, 2017
Incommons Bank $185,698.12
Classic Bank $82,163.10
Sales Tax $1,253.00
With a motion by Diana and a 2nd by Judge, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and Unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
Rosebud Auto remains delinquent and this will be taken to the City Attorney.
The Bartosh loan is slightly delinquent. All other loans are current.
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
Halloween on Main Street 100 Garage Sales – November 4
11. Set date and time for the October 2017 meeting
October 23, 2017 6:00 PM D Brown Library
With a motion by Diana and a 2nd by Wayne, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 PM
Carson Wallace, EDC President Martha Westerman, EDC Secretary
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer