Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
July 24, 2017
1. Call to order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Wayne Wilson, Debra Kimble, and Martha Westerman. Judge Whitfield, Sherri Humphrey, and Diana Miles were not present.
3. Certify posting
Carson verified that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
As of June 30, 2017
Classic Bank $78,026.18
Incommons Bank $183,139.36
Sales Tax $2,834.82
With a motion by Martha and a 2nd by Debra, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented.
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and Unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
Rosebud Auto remains delinquent. The City Attorney has been consulted on this matter. All other loans are current.
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects.
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
National Night Out – August 1, 2017
11. Set date and time for the August 2017 meeting
August 28, 2017 6:00 PM D Brown Library
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Wayne, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:20 PM
Martha Westerman, EDC Secretary Carson Wallace, EDC President
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer