Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
June 26, 2017 6:00 PM
1. Call to order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Wayne Wilson, Debra Kimble, and Diana Miles. Sherri Humphrey, Judge Whitfield and Martha Westerman were not present.
3. Certify Posting
Carson verified that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of Guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
As of May 31, 2017
Classic Bank $75,298.23
Incommons Bank $182,109.98
Sales Tax $4,064.13
With a motion by Diana and a 2nd by Debra, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented.
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and Unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
Discussion regarding preparing a letter of delinquency for Rosebud Auto. Carson will contact City Attorney to further discuss options.
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects.
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
4th of July parade on Main Street and 4th of July Auction
11. Set date and time for the July 2017 meeting
July 24, 2017 6:00 PM D Brown Library
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Diana, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 PM
Debra Kimble. Carson Wallace, EDC President
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer