Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
May 22, 2017 6:00 PM
1. Call to order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Judge Whitfield, Debra Kimble, Diana Miles, and Martha Westerman. Sherri Humphrey arrived at 6:10 PM. Wayne Wilson was not present.
3. Certify Posting
Carson verified with the secretary that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of Guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
As of April 30, 2017
Classic Bank $73,388.90
Incommons Bank $180,580.60
Sales Tax $2,431.43
With a motion by Diana and a 2nd by Judge, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented.
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and Unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects.
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
Powers Chapel – May 28
11. Set date and time for the June 2017 meeting
June 26, 2017 6:00 PM D Brown Library
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Diana, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 PM
Martha Westerman, EDC Secretary Carson Wallace, EDC President
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer