Rosebud Economic Development Corporation
D Brown Library
March 27, 2017 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order
President Wallace called the meeting to order at 6:00 PM
2. Roll Call
At the time the meeting was called to order, there was a quorum present including Carson Wallace, Wayne Wilson, Debra Kimble, Diana Miles, and Martha Westerman. Judge Whitfield and Sherri Humphrey were not present.
3. Certify Posting
Carson verified with the secretary that the agenda was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.
4. Introduction of guests
5. Approval of Minutes and Treasurer’s report
As of February 28, 2017
Incommons Bank $227,977.95
Classic Bank $99,191.29
Sales Tax N/A
With a motion by Diana and a 2nd by Debra, the vote was unanimous to accept the reports as presented.
6. Approval of Report of Bills – Paid and unpaid
7. Discussion and/or action regarding RBEG Grants and subsequent loans – old & new
Rosebud Auto has made a payment, but remains delinquent. All other loans are current.
8. Discussion and/or action regarding future EDC projects
9. Discussion and/or action regarding marketing Rosebud and the advertising budget
10. Real Estate/Business/EDC Regional/City of Rosebud Updates/Upcoming Events
Easter at the Park April 8 RYBSA opening day April 8
11. Set date and time for the April 2017 meeting
April 24, 2017 6:00 PM D Brown Library
With a motion by Debra and a 2nd by Diana, the vote was unanimous to adjourn the meeting at 6:15 PM.
__________________________________ ______ ______________________________
Martha Westerman, EDC Secretary Carson Wallace, EDC President
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.